Afraid

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
notheidi
Regular Contributor

Re: Afraid

Postby notheidi » Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 pm

sevla,

Glad you got thru the callback! One clinic near me started having the exams read by the doctors the same day, you never leave, and if you need a callback, you just get another xray right then and there. I hope they start doing that near you!

It's so anxiety provoking. I'm glad you were able to cry. What's wrong with crying? I do it all the time. I think it releases some kind of positive chemicals. Give yourself a break. And, glad it's good news. Hurrah!
2010 mod/sev w/leukocytosis, cefdenir-sinus inf, metro rx'd wrong, resurged during tx. recovered w/dose change, lost 40 lbs. 2015 mod recur fr SNF, no abx, resolved w/vanco. 7/2022 mod recur, community acq, no abx, intermittent prodrome but didn't realize

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:57 am

That's good news. I have had to go back after 6 months before too. They just want to see if there are changes. Many women have had to do that. Like the others said, concentrate on your procedure this week and we are all pulling for you and praying that it is the end of c diff for you!

JeannieR
Regular Contributor

Postby JeannieR » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 am

Yay Sevia!! Thank God! I'm happy it turned out well. Keeping you in my prayers for your FMT and so sxcited for you that your journey with cdiff will be ending in the near future!!! ((((Hugs))))

sevla
Regular Contributor

Postby sevla » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:39 am

Thanks everyone!!
I am having a bad day today.. Went to bed yesterday with chills and pooped multiple times yesterday. Woke up at 2am thinking I had fever. Which I did not have then. Woke up this morning feeling really off and the second time I went to bathroom was a pile of mush (cdiff smell since last Thursday). Just measured temperature: 99F. I just am going crazy, how can I be declining like this on 50 days of Dificid and two days away from fmt?!

Dobies#1
Long Time Contributor

Postby Dobies#1 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:02 pm

Oh Sevla, I'm so sorry you had a bad day. How are you feeling now?? Hope you are better. Do you think it could be stress? I know you had a long day yesterday. Sometimes stress makes us feel run down and crappy. When I have an IBS flare, I will have the mush and I still think sometimes I have "that smell". We eat certain things that have spices that are hidden. I know cilantro makes my poo smell different. So do certain peppers. 99 isn't even considered a temperature in most doctor's opinions. Normal body temp can range from below 98.6 to 99 plus. My docs all tell me they don't consider it a fever worth worrying over unless it's above 101. Please let us know how you're doing. Hang in there! XOXO!!

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:44 pm

Good news. One day - and one test - at a time.

notheidi
Regular Contributor

Postby notheidi » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:38 pm

Don't panic. Maybe part of it is nerves about the FMT! In any case, that's why you're having the FMT. :)
2010 mod/sev w/leukocytosis, cefdenir-sinus inf, metro rx'd wrong, resurged during tx. recovered w/dose change, lost 40 lbs. 2015 mod recur fr SNF, no abx, resolved w/vanco. 7/2022 mod recur, community acq, no abx, intermittent prodrome but didn't realize

sevla
Regular Contributor

Postby sevla » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:38 am

Thanks Stephanie, Bobbie and Notheidi! I am sort of ready for tomorrow. I had two loose BM again today (so far), but will not panic about it. It will all be flushed out today anyway.

I think I have to conversations going on here - sorry about that!

NikaNik
Long Time Contributor

Postby NikaNik » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:42 am

Good luck, sevla! Hang in there! You'll kick c diff right in the butt. : )

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”