Why me?!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Re: Why me?!

Postby Lisa33 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:02 pm

I want to say congratulations on the negative c-diff test, but you are still not feeling well. Maybe it is something other than c-diff, like a parasite or other bacteria. Was it a PCR test? You didn't test while on Flagyl, so I can't see how you would get a false negative, although I know it is possible. It just is so mind boggling. Regardless if it's c-diff or not, you are not feeling well which just stinks. I will keep praying that you see improvement. Has the D gotten better though? I know traveling like this is a very hard thing to do, but try to focus on the good things that are about to happen in your life. Congratulations in advance on your upcoming wedding. Try to not let this bring your special day down. Keep us posted, and hang in there.

Lisa

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:07 pm

PS. I love Las Vegas, and if there is any place on earth that can bring your spirits up, it's Sin City! I actually got married in Vegas too! It was both mine and my husband's second marriage (we both did the big wedding the first time around), so we wanted to just do something fun and low key with our immediate family. It was so cheesy and beautiful at the same time. Make sure to take a wedding pic with Elvis on the strip! :-)

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 pm

Since your test is negative, ask your doctor if you can take some Pepto Bismol. It used to be a lifesaver for me, especially when traveling.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”