Very Frustrated

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
beth22
Long Time Contributor

Very Frustrated

Postby beth22 » Wed May 20, 2015 3:02 pm

Even though all my tests came back negative, I still think the c diff is back. I did not have a bm since Saturday morning and this morning nothing but M. I took it in to Quest labs because the hospital will only test once a week. So basically, now with the Pepto I took, I am C, but all the M. I am really frustrated and just don't want to deal with this again. Yesterday I was nauseated most of the day, but no bm, just gas.

Dobies#1
Long Time Contributor

Re: Very Frustrated

Postby Dobies#1 » Wed May 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Dang, Beth!! I'm so sorry you're so down. I wish I had a magic wand for everyone here dealing with this crap!! I'll keep you in my prayers. Sending you lots of big hugs!! Keep us posted!

Lisa33
Long Time Contributor

Postby Lisa33 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:37 pm

So sorry you are feeling sick still, Beth. I am praying that this all passes quickly. Try to stay positive. Can it be a Gastro flare up other than c-diff?

Lisa

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Wed May 20, 2015 7:57 pm

If this was a virus, then I'm hoping all the M is from that, but I haven't had any in the last 4 days and no bm really either, just very small amount this morning, but mostly M. I'm hoping it is just inflammation of some kind, but will see how it goes. It just seems every day is a new problem. Saw gyn for the bleeding and he said to use estrogen cream. Before c diff, that was not a problem. Since then every time I have tried to use it, I get D. Can't win.

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Thu May 21, 2015 1:24 am

Me neither. Waiting for our luck to change. Maybe we should look for a four leaf clover.

Going to bed early. Would rather run a marathon than hang around a hospital.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”