Suffering and Need Advice Please!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Suffering and Need Advice Please!

Postby Bobbie » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 pm

You will be fine. Hold on a little longer. Many have problems recovering so you are not alone. C diff is like being run over by a truck. It can take some of us take awhile to recover from the injuries and the trauma.

kwiatek7
Regular User

Postby kwiatek7 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:52 am

Thanks Bobbie again! You made me laugh by saying “C diff. is like being run over by a truck”; I definitely feel at times like I was.

I never thought that having bacteria issues could last so long. With the technology so advance, recovery shouldn’t take so long but staying positive is necessary. I am glad that there's a forum like this with people that can relate to our situation and help each other out. People that never experienced what we have don’t understand and are tired of us ranting about it just as we are tiring of complaining about it.

C difficile messes with our head and it’s horrible!
Thanks everyone for your responses!

Agnes

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:34 pm

Agnes, c diff does, indeed, mess with our heads - something no one understands except other c differs.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”