Trying to get into this board

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
ncmimi5
Brand New Poster

Trying to get into this board

Postby ncmimi5 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:41 am

I was a regular member of this board and tried to get back on last night for over an hour. Could not find my password. Could not enter a new one because the system said my e-mail adddress was already taken, finally tried to do a new registration but could not answer the question what is the capital of Singapore. Sooo this morning I dug up an alternate e-mail address and changed my name to ncmimi 5. All that to say it should not be so difficult to get back on here and I don't think Singapore has a capital. Oh yes and while trying to find another country's capital which I had never heard of by going into another window and searching online I was kicked off for too man attempts to log in. Now on to find some old friends and help. So glad you are still here

roy
Administrator

Re: Trying to get into this board

Postby roy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Sorry you had trouble rejoining
What was your previous username?
Admin had to increase the security at sign up due to a huge attack by automatic registrations during the Christmas and new year holidays.
You got a difficult question though!
The capital of Singapore is Singapore!

Tonja13
Regular Contributor

Postby Tonja13 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:32 pm

LMAO!!!

ncmimi5
Brand New Poster

Postby ncmimi5 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Roy, I was ncmimi 4 and briefly ncmimi. If there is a way to put it all together that would be good. Thanks for all you do and for helping me in the past.

roy
Administrator

Postby roy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:23 pm

To recover your password try to log on ncmimi4
Then click on forgot password
Enter the email address you first registered with and you will be sent a reset password link

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”