Another Forum

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
DaniDahlia
Regular User

Another Forum

Postby DaniDahlia » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:57 pm

Hi There,

Is there another support site that allows for more emotional bonding? I love this site, it's full of solid information (Solid! Ha! Pun intended now!), but I do miss being able to freely post in a forum. I am not a fan of Private Messaging and I do not like Facebook because I would like to remain fairly anonymous since this is a pretty private disease (in my opinion).

Thank you!!

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Another Forum

Postby Bobbie » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Most of the other sites are on Facebook. Some are mentioned on this site (sticky note in Gen. Dis,) or you can google. We ask you not to "chat" because we have do many members and we have been inundated with bots. We have a limited number of mods.

You can always PM or email other members.

sickofthis
Regular Contributor

Re: Another Forum

Postby sickofthis » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Bobbie,

If you guys need help with removing the "bots" and junk posts I would be willing to help out. I try to contribute but I dont feel I am educated enough on the subject of cdiff to give advice but I dont have a problem with posting about my experience with cdiff or helping you guys to remove junk or spam posts. I have seen lots of them lately.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”