Jogurt

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
floranomore
Regular User

Jogurt

Postby floranomore » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:44 am

I have never been one to eat Jogurt really, the shear thought of chunks in my food just icked me out and my mom always got the chunky fruit kinds when I was a kid.. I also hate the sour taste of it. I have tried to eat it as an adult again and just never enjoyed it.

Since ending Clindo and the host of other antibiotics I was on recently, I have tried to eat it daily and over the last week I kind of fell off the Jogurt train. I am back to gagging when I eat it again. :(

roy
Administrator

Re: Jogurt

Postby roy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 am

Only live natural youghurt is recommended
The ones with fruit in are more likely to be pasturised

floranomore
Regular User

Postby floranomore » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:04 am

I know, the fruit bit was more of a vent of partly why I do not get along with Jogurt so well even to adulthood. It just brings up bad memories. I was only eating in the last weeks a plain lactose free one, which is the only one known here to really contain anything beneficial in it.

DaniDahlia
Regular User

Postby DaniDahlia » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 pm

How about other probiotic drinks? Good Belly 50+ is easily found and tastes nothing like yogurt, for example.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”