sick again part II

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Bobbie
Administrator

Re: sick again part II

Postby Bobbie » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Many of us have similar husbands. They become "tired" if asked to do extra things for too long. But if they are sick, well, they are SICK.

Hope you feel better today, Liz. Your mom will be fine. For now, take care of YOU.

I took Vanco. several times along with another antibiotic when I had pneumonia several times and then a UTI. I spaced it as far apart from each other as possible - made a chart. It didn't help me, but it has helped others.

We are pulling for you. Let me know when you feel up to talking.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: sick again part II

Postby beth22 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Apparently it is the vanco that is giving me the D. It did when I first took it years ago and it is doing it again. I took two yesterday in case it was c diff creeping back and I took one this morning and already am starting to feel bad a couple of hours after. I will take one tonight along with the LEvaquin and if things are no better tommorrow, will cut to one a day as the GI suggested yesterday again. At this point I figure one too many vs one too few is better, as I can't deal with the URI and hearing loss and c diff too.

Thanks for the prayers. Anti-depressants don't agree with me either. I've tried them, but my body doesn't like them. Seems my body doesn't like much of anything. I am trying to stay hopeful, but it is hard. There is no way I can work on Monday or probably at all next week unless things improve a lot.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”