Boy am I mad!!!!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
Lynne
New User

Postby Lynne » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:25 pm

Today I went to see my dad in the nursing home (Alzheimer's). While there I visited an old family friend. She is in early 60s and just got out of the hospital after a 3 mo. stay. Briefly, blood clot in groin, nicked bowel during surgery, graft didn't take, staph set in, r. above knee amputation. Crohn's too, I think. She said there was a time when she didn't care if she lived or died. She is alive now because she is feisty!! Also, she is one who sees the glass as half full. On the day my mother died at 49, she and her mother came to our house with their cleaning supplies and cleaned so that it would be decent for company and then left without saying one word. When I mentioned that to her today she just grinned like a cat. I'm not good like her, and I too have been to the jumping off place. I tend to see the glass as half empty. My 16 yr. old daughter has way more composure than I do. No one wants to know about cdiff because it has to do with poo! That's not romantic! I have thought about contacting my insurance and complaining about the nurse quacktitioner. That's a reasonable idea. Well I don't know what my point ever was, but I did decide to wait until I am off this evil flagyl for 3 days before I retest. Also, today i am feeling some ominous rumblings in my gut... I wish you all courage.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”