Throwing in the towel!

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
MissSophie
New User

Re: Throwing in the towel!

Postby MissSophie » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:58 pm

I am so sorry to hear everything you are going through. Sounds so familiar. I have been struggling with c-diff for only 13 months but have spent 7 weeks in the hospital, like you every time I go off the Vanco I end up in the hospital. The FDA really has tied the doctors hands haven't they? I talked to my doctor here in CA who was going to do mine but only your spouse could donate and mine recently had Valley Fever and was refused, we were trying to see if my daughter or son could donate, but now there is no way. He said the hospital where they do them is now going to stop altogether, because of the liability. So I am going to be on Vanco for a year with taking 5 probiotics a day for a year. Wish they could come up with a cure...I hope they get back to you soon and figure something out for you.

You are to young to be sitting home, you should be out having fun. Hopefully the doctor will call you back or you can get in touch with another dr close to you..My prayers are with you..

Cheryl in CA

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Throwing in the towel!

Postby beth22 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 am

Cheryl, Where in CA are you? There are other doctors out here who used to do them and one in particular up in Oakland that may be doing it again. PM me if you would like some information. I live in CA too.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”