Update, Bailey... looks like we are doing this again

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
bugem2
New User

Update, Bailey... looks like we are doing this again

Postby bugem2 » Mon May 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Well Bailey has been CDIFF negative for about a year and two months. At the moment I am waiting for the test results from Saturday. She has diarrhea and pain again. She has test week next week (End of her Jr. year with a 3.9 she'd like to keep) Started last week with nausea... When we went to the urgent care, they didn't have bleach wipes and were very condescending when we asked for them. Bailey is scared to death and so frustrated. :(

gm37
Long Time Contributor

Re: Update, Bailey... looks like we are doing this again

Postby gm37 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm

I am so sorry to hear that Bailey is sick. Sounds like you are on top of things getting her tested quickly. I hope it is a virus, something she ate, nerves about finals...anything but c-diff.
Keep us posted prayers going out for you both.
Anne

Bobbie
Administrator

Postby Bobbie » Mon May 27, 2013 6:03 pm

Am so sorry. Let's hope it's just a little "bump" in her recovery or a "flu bug" or something she ate. You and she have been through so much. With good thoughts and prayers. Pls. let us know how the tests turn out.

beth22
Long Time Contributor

Postby beth22 » Tue May 28, 2013 1:57 am

There has been an intestinal virus going around the school where I teach and around town. Even my internist had it here in CA.

getwellsoon
Long Time Contributor

Postby getwellsoon » Tue May 28, 2013 7:08 am

I hope Bailey is doing better today. I am one who relapsed many times with CDiff and finally Dificid turned it around. That is not to say that I was symptom free, far from it. I am just starting to feel my colon is somewhat back to the way it was after 14 months off meds. It is such a long process, esp. when you have had multiple bouts of Cdiff. You and Bailey hang in there. If you can, let her take something for the symptoms and hopefully they will subside. It is a terrifying disease and doens't give you a day off from the torment of worrying. I will say a prayer that it is just a virus or lingering symptom and she feels better. Carol
CAROL

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”