Exhausted...

You can do it here... but no profanity, naming specific names, etc. Try to be constructive. Suggestions to improve the board or discussion forums are always appreciated.
beth22
Long Time Contributor

Re: Exhausted...

Postby beth22 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:11 am

Shopgirl5 - Your family may very well have an intestinal virus. I teach in a 7 - 12 school and we just got an e-mail alert from the school nurse that we had a record number of sick kids today, some with respiratory flu and others with gastrointestinal flu, so it is definitely going around. The news has been talking about it a lot too. Hopefully you will all get over it soon.

shopgirl5
Regular Contributor

Re: Exhausted...

Postby shopgirl5 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Love all of those movies. I will probably bury myself on the sofa (on top of a thick bedspread so I am not contaminating my couch), and watch a good old Tom Hanks move tonight.

So on top of all the loveliness, my daughter phones from school and has a sore throat AGAIN. My washing machine broke, and I have a heaping pile of MY laundry to wash (ew anyway) and hardly any clean cloths. My husband works until tomorrow morning so no fixing that today. I may just hit the laundromat tomorrow and get it all done. Is that OK? I bleach everything anyway. I started the Vanco last night. No gas today, or D, just a rather nice BM. Guess it was Cdiff after all. Lovely. Took my meds and calmed down some. I was starting to panic that I couldn't do my daily washing. So I cleaned everything else instead, geez!

I was thinking that the doctor hasn't treated my sinus infection because of my cdiff. Could I be repeatedly giving it to my children. I Called ID and let them know this is a concern for me. Waiting to hear back on that one.

My rheumatology appointment was rather uneventful this morning. Take the antiinflammatory. I can't take the methotrexate because I have an infection. My rheum. was feeling my hips where I have bursitis, and she said "you poor thing you have no fat left". I went looking like a homeless person because of my laundry situation. Hands look like lizards, legs are dry, and hairy. Embarrassing. Eyebrows all over the place. The nurse had me put the thermometer in my own mouth. Nice.

What a life.

Return to “Got a suggestion or complaint? Want to vent?”