Great Support: Humor Included

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
Levels89
New User

Great Support: Humor Included

Postby Levels89 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 am

I stumbled upon a new blog a C.Diff sufferer recently got started. It's pretty funny and has actually started to help me a lot. If any of you want to check it out, the website is PID-Productions.com The P stands for panic attacks, I insomnia, and D diarrhea and the blogger takes you through a series of his/her own hilarious encounters with the three, as the blog can also lend you support you through yours. It's worth checking out, if nothing else, it'll definitely put a smile on your face. Something I almost forgot how to do.

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: Great Support: Humor Included

Postby Bobbie » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Sounds like a good idea. C. diff. is hard on us physically, emotionally, financially. I used to have a good sense of humor, but C. diff. has affected it, too. Thx. for info.

Levels89
New User

Re: Great Support: Humor Included

Postby Levels89 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 am

I agree. I know it sounds a bit trivial but, since C.Diff has practically robbed everything from me the small things mean a lot. I finally have something to laugh about and look forward to.

I hope to eventually post some of my stories as well. Looking from the outside in, especially now that I have finally tested negative for C.Diff, I'm sure some of the things we have all done out of desperation are pretty funny in hindsight.

Return to “Humor”