Politically Incorrect golf joke

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
sks001
Regular Contributor

Politically Incorrect golf joke

Postby sks001 » Thu May 07, 2009 1:28 am

This is bad !!!

The same foursome played every day at ten o'clock. They were known as the three-hour gang, always finished by 1pm so they could play poker all afternoon.

One eventful day, they ran into a foursome ahead of them, playing incredibly slow. The guys in the three-hour gang waved and waved at each tee, but the group ahead never moved aside to let them through.

After a frustrating five and a half hour round, the gang came into the men's bar fuming. The slow group was at a table across the room and the whole bar could hear the cussing coming from the gang.

Finally, the waitress approached the gang and said, "You guys should lighten up. That group you're cussing out ... they can't see. They're blind golfers and I think it's great they can even play!"

The first player in the gang felt terrible and told the waitress, "You're right, tell you what ... send them over a round of drinks on me!"

The second guy told the waitress to put the blind golfers' lunches on his tab.

The third guy sent a caddie to the pro shop for four sleeves of balls to present to the blind golfers.

Everyone looked at the fourth guy. "Screw 'em," he grumbled, "Tell those idiots to play at night!"
Sandy
Southeast Michigan

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".

sks001
Regular Contributor

Postby sks001 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:07 am

If this joke offends anyone, please contact a moderator and have it removed.

With all the problems the people on this site have, to me being blind is the worst thing that can happen to a person. Of course, cancer, paralyzed, Alzheimers, and other serious diseases as well.
Sandy

Southeast Michigan

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".

Return to “Humor”