THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
Bobbie
Administrator

THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Postby Bobbie » Sat May 31, 2008 5:09 pm

I hate forwards, but a friend recently sent this to me. Something else we have to worry about re. C. diff.?

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion.

'If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds.'

Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. 'How long will this take?' I asked.

'They will grow larger over a period of years,' my husband replies.

I stopped.

'Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?'

Without missing a beat he says 'Worked for your butt, didn't it?'

He's still alive, and maybe with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again. However, he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw for a very long time to come.

Stupid, stupid man.

marscan
Regular Contributor

Postby marscan » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 am

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.............!!!!
"Doctor to patient: I have good news and bad news. The good news is that you are not a hypochondriac....."

TheVike
Long Time Contributor

nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Postby TheVike » Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:54 pm

that s funny as helllllllllllll LMFAOROF

Return to “Humor”