C-Diff Jewelry

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:07 pm

C-Diff Jewelry you say! What could that possibly be? Perhaps some gross images even come to mind, but they would be wrong. <BR> <BR>For those of us with recurrent c-diff, think of all those little vancomycin pill packets we throw away every day. Surely they could be put to use, and they can! They can be strung together like a lovely strand of beads. You could make a pair of lovely hanging earrings. Paint the packet your favorite color, glue a small safety pin on the back and you'll have a lovely pin for your favorite sweater! <BR> <BR>Other craft projects inlcude stitching or gluing the packets onto the rim of a plain lampshade. Make it fancy overnight while spending not a penny on any craft supplies! <BR> <BR>You could also turn the packet upsidedwon, put a small bit of cotton in the bottom and hope a ladybug flies in and makes it her bed. <BR> <BR>As you can see, the possibilities are endless. I mean, we paid good money for our vanco, why not put all of it to use?!* <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Rose2']

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:45 am

Rose2- I must say that was an original thought! However, I want no remembrances of this ordeal and would have to rid my house of the craft in the event I ever get well! ha! <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Cindym']

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:27 pm

Rose and Cindy, <BR> <BR>Thanks so much for the first laugh I've had in over a week! :) <BR> <BR>Bev <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Bev']

Knitter
Regular Contributor

Postby Knitter » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:09 pm

It makes one wonder what could be done with toilet tissue rolls, once the roll is empty? Perhaps we could spray paint them gold and make Christmas decorations from them? I know I sure ummmm go through a lot of these particular items recently, YET AGAIN!

Thanks for the chuckle girls!
Vancocin 250 mg. 4 X daily, Bio-K+, 4 acidophilis pills. IBS, Type II Diabetes, A-typical Menieres. C. Diff. 6X/11 months til May/2006; recurred Sept. 26, 2010.
Take care, stay safe and be happy!
Knitter

Return to “Humor”