C-Diff Silver Lining

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2001 6:27 pm

test

Postby Guest » Thu May 12, 2005 7:19 pm

For those who do not like to cook or who don't have the time to cook, c-diff may be the answer to your problems. With c-diff, all you need to do is pop a piece of toast in the toaster, when it's done, it's dinner! Don't want to hassle with the extra step of toasting? No problem! Just throw a few saltine crackers in a bowl. This can be breakfast, lunch or dinner. <BR> <BR>For a really elegant meal, though definitely more complex and one that involves cooking, boil some water, throw a handful of noodles in. When they're done, throw them in a bowl. No need for any sauce or seasoning. Just serve as is! <BR> <BR>If you need a recipe for when company is coming and you're too embarressed to go the crackers route, something more involved that requires a few steps is a delicious medium boiled egg sandwich. Save that for special occasions only. <BR> <BR>Yes, with c-diff meals are flexible and simple. They're quick and have very little clean up required. It's a cooking dream come true! Plus, your grocery shopping list is simplified and one you can easily memorize since it will typically involve no more than 10 items. <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Rose2']

Postby Guest » Thu May 12, 2005 10:09 pm

Oh Rosie...you are making me hurt laughing...it's all so true! <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'kelleigh']

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 5:14 pm

Hey, I just thought of a great appetizer: A probiotic served on a cracker. <BR> <BR>And, here's the ultimate carbohydrate special that really packs a caloric punch: Spread some rice between two pieces of bread. Place the sandwhich atop a mound of mashed potatoes. Surround the potatoes with some pasta and sprinkle the entire dish lightly with the dry cereal of your choice. <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Rose2']

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 6:34 pm

Rose2---- Is that why all my friends have deserted me??? HA HA HA HAHA HA HA <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'cindym']

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 7:11 pm

Cindym, You've inspired me to develop a fabulous dessert idea with you comment! Since I have an appetitezer and several main courses, dessert has been lacking. How's this? <BR> <BR>Start with a regular recipe for rice pudding, which includes rice, milk, sugar, raisins, and spices. Eliminate the milk, sugar, raisins and spices. Put a spoonful of rice in a bowl. If you call it dessert, it must be! <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Rose2']

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 9:38 pm

Your humor soothes my aches....can you bottle it? <BR>ha! <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'cindym']

Postby Guest » Fri May 13, 2005 10:11 pm

Glad it gives you a smile. And, yes, I can bottle it with a grain of rice and a cracker thrown in for good measure! Hope you have a calm and easy night of it, Cindym... <BR><BR>[Guest Posted by: 'Rose2']

Return to “Humor”