Toliet Rescue

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
fire7163
Long Time Contributor

Toliet Rescue

Postby fire7163 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:07 pm

This is the truth...I swear...We got dispatched to a 4 year boy reporting that his mom was trapped in the bathroom. On the response we discussed the possibilites, cardiac, fall, illness. When we arrived we found a very large woman in a moo-moo type dress sitting on the toliet with the seat up !!!. It seems that she was teaching her son to raise the toliet seat...he did and she didn't notice when she sat down pulnging both of her arms into the toliet bowel and her butt filling the bowel. She was trapped and we were doing our best to be "professional". We tried to pull her off and all it did was make the water gurgle. We squirted soap all around her and pulled and it made bubbles rise from her butt crack. We all had to bite our cheeks to keep from howling!!! We finally gave one big jerk and she came out, along with most of the water in the bowel. We held everything together and told her to call us again if she ever needed us. We had to pull over as soon as we were out of sight, we laughed so hard we all had sore guts and we're still laughing. We've done a lot of strange rescue calls, but never a toliet !!

Allison
Administrator

Postby Allison » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:12 am

ROFLMAO!
I believe it...ya just can't make this stuff up.
And if you're gonna have sore guts...better it be from hysterics than from cdiff! I bet ya felt pretty jolly the rest of the day too (that kind of deep perpetual laughter is supposed to release a ton of endorphins for a long time afterward). The new drug!

Return to “Humor”