My buddies

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
skipperndallas
Regular User

My buddies

Postby skipperndallas » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:49 pm

Sometimes while fighting cdiff , we forget to mention the things that make us feel a bit better. One being the obvious this site. But for me the hard work that admin types in particular the media reports secton is a god send. It let's me know that something is actually being done about this dreadful condition. Another and this is not in any order is my wife.She is currently on the side of the doctors and thinking this is just ibs. although we disagree she is still by my side. it's very painful when you know something is wrong and your love one tells you it's nothing but we must not forget it's good to have family. Another thing that helps are my two cats they are 11 and have been with me since they were kitttens. Currently there lies a conflict of interest between my male cat and my wife over his sleeping habits. He prefers to lie next to me and that doesn't fly with the mrs. The other night my stomach was giving me trouble and he was locked outta the bedroom. In the morning He charged the door as i was going out to the bathroom . he was headed straight to my side of the bed to wait until i got back. i had to pick him up and he let out a meow like But Dad !!!!....... It's nice to have family at home and here online Thanksss

Christina
Long Time Contributor

Postby Christina » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:06 pm

Animals are wonderful. My dog slept with me everyday all day while I had C-diff. I never would have made it through without her being right there while everyone else was gone for the day. When I got better I got another dog to keep her company. They are my babies!

Return to “Humor”