Life in the 21st century...

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
Sheila1
Long Time Contributor

Life in the 21st century...

Postby Sheila1 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:29 am

This is an honest to goodness true story from a friend of mine who emailed me last night....it gave me a great laugh so I thought I'd pass it on.........(I left her name out to protect the innocent) Life in the 21st century....Hahaha!! -Sheila

I had to cave in and get a new car over the weekend. Life has gotten so easy...From my house, in my pajamas, I did the research through CarMax, called the guy, and did the financing over the phone. Jack went to pick up the car and bring it to me to test drive. Jack came in the house to get me. I get outside and sit in the car to drive (still in my pjs) and look over to see the sales guy in the front seat. Jack failed to mention the guy was in the car. What else could I do but drive around in my pink duckie pjs. After I decided I really liked the car, the MEN dropped me off in my driveway in my pink top with no bra.... Later the guy called me and said If I would like to jump out of my jammies and get dressed, I could come in and sign papers and pick up the car! When I got there, he said, Oh you did get out of your jammies and get dressed. The lady in the sales office just looks at me like "what???" The guy said he's been selling cars for many a year, but never sold one to a woman in her pajamas before.
~Sheila

Return to “Humor”