New member reporting in

Designed to keep your chin up! Smiling is not painful and can help heal...
n0rs0n
New User

New member reporting in

Postby n0rs0n » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:38 am

New member here. I’m 84 - C Diff for four + months and flat out sick and tired of being sick and tired. I’ve swallowed 794 (approx) gallons Vancomycin - plus 60+ live culture FMT capsules - the most recent being six on the morning of March 1.

Next? Possible colonoscopy/FMT combo and I hate just the idea of that necessary prep work.

Just before our oldest great grandson’s 2nd birthday his father called and asked me to make a stool so little Cayden could wash his hands after going potty. Since then I’ve made others - for all those wonderful GREAT grandchildren.

NO ONE but fellow C Diff sufferers understand how much I NEED a solid stool these days!

And that ain't funny.

-neb

Ps - Isn’t God Good?!

Bobbie
Administrator

Re: New member reporting in

Postby Bobbie » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Welcome to the site.

Your step stools sound great. You are an ingenious man.

Feel better. C diff is particularly hard on us seniors -'I am 77"

Lucy395
Brand New Poster

Re: New member reporting in

Postby Lucy395 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:30 pm

As a new Member thought I would start by seeing a post with humour, as haven’t had much lately. Cute story. Reminded me of a picture I saw recently.... of a clear Lab sample bottle, about four inches high, with a tiny wooden stool inside, labelled “stool sample.” Hope to see you around in some of the other chat rooms, lights off for me now as 11.30pm where I live. Night.

Return to “Humor”